Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Wonderful Person

              How many times are we close to people without figuring out that they are wonderful? In many cases we are blind what kind of person they are.  Young people always are thinking that their parents are bad or even that they don’t love them. Time is passing fast and it is letting me know the sweet and wonderful impression I have about my father. For many years I had thought that my father was not a wonderful person; however it is amazing when you realize the true valve of someone.
              When I was 15 years old I thought that my father was an angry man and that he did not want to let me live my life. I was around young girls whose fathers let them do whatever they wanted and my father did not let me. For example if I wanted to go out sometimes my father let me go, but I had to come early or sometimes he did not let me go; and my friends always could go and stay on late. My father said to me that I had to study to be someone in life. Today my perception has changed because when I met my old friends, I found out that they have not finished high school, they work in a bar because they do not know how to do other things.  Now I am very grateful to my father because he always was right and he let me did thing when he knew that I could.
             I remember when other friends said to me that I was so lucky to have a father like him, and I thought inside me “what, they are crazy. I do not want someone like him; he never lets me do what I want.” Now I found out the true valve of my father. He is a wonderful person, who always is thinking about how make happy his family. It is amazing when you realize the true valve of someone because you finally know that everything that the person did, they did for you well. And you can see how is him for example now I know that my father is excellent husband, son and father. He is almost perfect for me. Today I thank to God for giving me an extraordinary father and I feel so happy to know that he is beside me.
            Maybe it took many years to realize the true valve of my father, now I know how much he loves me and it made me see myself differently when I was a fifteen years old. Today my father is my best friend and I see him like my super hero who always is beside me helping me. Always I have with me this teaching and lessons. When I need advice I know that nobody else can give me as good advice as he can. I feel rich and love and protected.
             Many times we are blind and never open our eyes to realize what a wonderful person is beside us. Many times we know that they are beside us, but we do not want to open our eyes. A wonderful person who is always wants the best for us. It is who always is looking for the best to us. I realize that a wonderful person is someone like my father.   



No comments:

Post a Comment